Revision as of 07:35, 15 August 2016 by Sfux
The ID SIS HPC team operates and maintains the central HPC clusters of ETH Zurich and provides additional services.
- Conceptualization and planning of new services, clusters and cluster extensions.
- Procurement of cluster hardware solutions.
- Operation and maintenance of HPC clusters.
- Operation and maintenance of high-performance storage systems inside the cluster.
- Software installation and user support.
- Technical documentation, workshops and training's.
|Dr. Olivier Byrde||Group manager|
|Steven Armstrong||System engineer|
|Christian Bolliger||Technology scout|
|Dr. Urban Borstnik||Optimization specialist|
|Dr. Samuel Fux||Application specialist|
|Eric Müller||System administrator|
|Allen Neeser||Storage specialist|
|Dr. Christiane Pousa Ribeiro||System engineer|