Difference between revisions of "About us"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 11:28, 29 August 2016
The ID SIS HPC team operates and maintains the central HPC clusters of ETH Zurich and provides additional services. Our service portfolio includes
- Conceptualization and planning of new services, clusters and cluster extensions.
- Procurement of cluster hardware solutions.
- Operation and maintenance of HPC clusters.
- Operation and maintenance of high-performance storage systems inside the cluster.
- Software installation and user support.
- Technical documentation, workshops and training's.
The High-Performance Computing (HPC) group is part of the Scientific IT Services (SIS) section, which contains also the groups Research Informatics (RI) and Scientific Software and Data Management (SSDM).
|Dr. Olivier Byrde||Group manager|
|Steven Armstrong||System engineer|
|Christian Bolliger||Senior HPC specialist|
|Dr. Urban Borstnik||Optimization specialist|
|Dr. Samuel Fux||Application specialist|
|Eric Müller||System administrator|
|Allen Neeser||Storage specialist|
|Dr. Christiane Pousa Ribeiro||System engineer|