- A valid ETH account
- Local computer with an SSH client
- An X11 server for graphical user interface (optional)
How to get access
- Request authorization of your ETH account from email@example.com
- Start your SSH client
- Use ssh command to connect to the login node of Euler or Leonhard Open
- Use your ETH credentials to login
- New users must accept the cluster’s usage rules upon first login
After the incident on 15 May, all users were blocked. To regain the access, all users have to change their LDAP password and generate a new SSH key.
- Change your ETH password at https://password.ethz.ch
- The change should become active the next day from 8am. If you have waited for one working day and could still not access the cluster, please contact us.
- Members of other institutions who have a collaboration with a research group at ETH may use the clusters for the purpose of said collaboration
- Their counterpart (“sponsor”) at ETH must create an ETH guest account for them, including e-mail address and VPN service
- Once this is done, they can access Euler like members of ETH