Difference between revisions of "AlphaFold2 presentation 21 March 2022"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
* [:.pdf the ]
* [:AlphaFold2_applications_SRuedisser.pdf Applications and interpretation of the results]
Revision as of 16:57, 21 March 2022
The latest version of the AI-based AlphaFold has been recognized as a solution to the 50-year-old grand challenge in predicting the protein 3D folding structure by its amino acid sequence. To facilitate the use of AlphaFold2 for the ETH research community, Scientific IT Services (SIS) provide its Python package and databases required for running AlphaFold2 on the HPC Euler cluster. In this online event, we would like to present you the usage of AlphaFold2 on Euler and examples of applications.
Monday 21 March 2022, 10:00-11:00
- Introduction of the scientific breakthrough of the year 2021 - AlphaFold2 (Dr. Marc Leibundgut, D-BIOL, IMBB)
- Applications and interpretation of the results (Dr. Simon Rüdisser, D-BIOL, BioNMR)
- Using AlphaFold2 and its databases on the Euler cluster (Dr. Jarunan Panyasantisuk, SIS)
- Outline of applications in the Beltrao lab (Prof. Dr. Pedro Beltrao, D-BIOL, IMSB)
- Open discussion