Difference between revisions of "Euler workshop 15.09.2016"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
The ID SIS HPC group organizes a ''Getting started with Euler'' workshop for the
The ID SIS HPC group organizes a ''Getting started with Euler'' workshop for the and (GEG) group of Prof. Dr. Martin O. Saar.
Revision as of 11:13, 15 September 2016
The ID SIS HPC group organizes a Getting started with Euler workshop for the Geothermal Energy and Geofluids (GEG) group of Prof. Dr. Martin O. Saar.
NO F 55
13:30 - 16:30
The workshop takes place 13:30-16:30 and will cover the following topics:
- introduction to Euler (history, specification, shareholders)
- accessing the cluster (policies, login, security)
- data management (storage systems, file transfer)
- environment modules (purpose, usage, categories)
- batch system (job submission, resources, monitoring)
- applications (development tools, centrally installed apps)
- user support (documentation, help desk)