Job management with LSF
Revision as of 12:33, 1 February 2021 by Jarunanp
Why should I use the LSF batch system?
Users can access the computing resources on the cluster solely through the batch system. On the ETH HPC clusters, we use the LSF batch system to manage computing jobs.
What are the steps to use the compute nodes on the cluster?
- Log in to a login node on the cluster
- Transfer your data to the cluster
- Load necessary modules
- Prepare a BSUB command with LSF options which request the computing resources that you need
- Submit a job with a BSUB command line or a job script
- Wait for your job to run
- Your job is run on compute nodes
- Get your job results and output