Welcome to the scientific computing wiki
Helpers and support
- 04 May 2022 — Decommissioning of Euler III :
All Euler III nodes will be decommissioned on 18 May 2022 to make room for new GPU nodes.
- 21 Mar 2022 — Nvidia RTX 3090 test unit :
An RTX 3090 GPU is now available in Euler for prospective customers who wish to test this GPU before placing an order.
- 18 Mar 2022 — Using MPI on Euler :
For running MPI jobs on Euler some configuration settings are required, which are documented on this wiki page.
- 31 Jan 2022 — The new CPU and GPU nodes in Euler are operational :
The latest Euler expansion consists of 248 compute nodes with AMD's newest EPYC 7763 CPU as well as 20 GPU nodes with Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 GPUs
- 09 Dec 2021 — Change of GPU specifiers in the batch system
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack, see complete list):|
List of recently installed software has been updated on Wed May 25 16:55:03 CEST 2022