Welcome to ETH Scientific and High Performance Computing Wiki
Helpers and support
- 18 Jan 2022 — Disabling ls color option
- 14 Jan 2022 — AlphaFold2 AI for protein folding and databases are now available on Euler
- 05 Jan 2022 — Usage statistics for 2021
- 09 Dec 2021 — Change of GPU specifiers in the batch system
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
- 17 Mar 2020 — COVID-19 — Cluster operation during state of emergency at ETH:
As announced by President Joël Mesot in the evening of March 16 (see email), ETH will be operating in a state of emergency starting today. Most employees are required to work from home.
- 27 Sep 2019 — Script to run a Jupyter notebook interactively in a batch job on Euler or Leonhard Open:
Since Jupyter notebooks are becoming more widely used among the scientific community, the HPC group developed a script that you can run on your local computer. This shell script then starts a Jupyter notebook in a batch job on Euler/Leonhard Open (depending on which cluster you choose) and connects your local browser with it.
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack,see complete list):|