Difference between revisions of "Sandbox Home"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 09:08, 1 October 2021
Welcome to ETH Scientific and High Performance Computing Wiki
Helpers and support
- 15 May 2023 — Announcement: Planned maintenance in June and August 2023
- 22 Mar 2023 — MPI + Singularity on multiple nodes
- 01 Feb 2023 — Euler usage statistics for 2022
- 19 Dec 2022 — Euler VIII nodes are operational:
We added the new Euler VIII nodes to the cluster. The nodes are in production running short jobs from the 4 hour and 24 hour queue. They will be added to the longer queues at a later stage.
- 05 Aug 2022 — Transition from LSF to Slurm:
Due to the significant increase in license cost over the past years, we will transition from IBM LSF to Slurm. Please check our LSF to Slurm quick reference.
- 18 Mar 2022 — Using MPI on Euler:
For running MPI jobs on Euler some configuration settings are required, which are documented on this wiki page.
- 17 Feb 2022 — List of publications that mention the HPC clusters of ETH:
On our scicomp wiki, we added a list of publications that reference the HPC clusters of ETH. If you mention the Euler cluster in your publication, then please let us know and we will add your publication to the list
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack,see complete list):||Leonhard Open (see complete list):|