Welcome to ETH Scientific and High Performance Computing Wiki
Helpers and support
- 05 Aug 2022 — Transition from LSF to Slurm:
Due to the significant increase in license cost over the past years, we will transition from IBM LSF to Slurm
- 27 Jul 2022 — First new RTX3090 GPUs are available in Euler
- 04 May 2022 — Decommissioning of Euler III :
All Euler III nodes will be decommissioned on 18 May 2022 to make room for new GPU nodes.
- 18 Mar 2022 — Using MPI on Euler :
For running MPI jobs on Euler some configuration settings are required, which are documented on this wiki page.
- 17 Feb 2022 — List of publications that mention the HPC clusters of ETH :
On our scicomp wiki, we added a list of publications that reference the HPC clusters of ETH. If you mention the Euler cluster in your publication, then please let us know and we will add your publication to the list
- 09 Dec 2021 — Change of GPU specifiers in the batch system
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack,see complete list):|