Using the MATLAB service
Revision as of 16:43, 4 November 2016 by Urbanb (Using the MDCS on Euler)
The most common use case is offloading a computationally-intensive parfor loop, which takes more than several hours to run on a normal workstation.
- Install MATLAB version 8.5 (R2015a) on your workstation.
- (optional but recommended) Open your firewall from 10.205.0.0/19 to ports 27370–27470 on your workstation.
- Unpack the MATLAB interface files for Euler into Documents\MATLAB (Windows) or ~/Documents/MATLAB (Linux, Mac).
- Import the Euler_8.5.settings cluster profile into MATLAB.
- Log in to Euler to accept the usage agreement (if you are not already an Euler user)
- Validate the Euler cluster profile.
Still having problems? The full setup instructions are on a separate page.