Revision as of 13:25, 30 November 2016 by Urbanb
The ID SIS HPC group regularly organizes Euler workshops for beginner and advanced cluster users. In collaboration with software developers, we also organize workshops for particular applications and tools.
- 23.11.2016 — CLC Genomics
- 10.10.2016 — Introduction to Euler for Prof. Borgwardt's group
- 19.09.2016 — Tutorial on Code Optimization with Advanced Development Tools
- 15.09.2016 — Introduction to Euler for Prof. Saar's group
- 10.12.2015 — Comsol Multiphysics