Revision as of 08:44, 24 January 2017 by Byrdeo (Added ''Presentation of Leonhard'')
The ID SIS HPC group regularly organizes workshops for beginner and advanced cluster users. In collaboration with software developers, we also organize workshops for particular applications and tools.
- 15.02.2017 — Presentation of the new Leonhard cluster
- 23.11.2016 — CLC Genomics
- 10.10.2016 — Introduction to Euler for Prof. Borgwardt's group
- 19.09.2016 — Tutorial on Code Optimization with Advanced Development Tools
- 15.09.2016 — Introduction to Euler for Prof. Saar's group
- 10.12.2015 — Comsol Multiphysics