Euler maintenance (May 2017)
CSCS informed us that the data center's cooling infrastructure will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday, 31 May 2017, which will require a complete shutdown of Euler.
The Euler cluster will be off-line from 15:00 on Tuesday, 30 May, 2017. It is expected to be back online on Thursday, 1 June
As usual, all batch queues will be progressively inactivated to ensure that no job is killed when the nodes are shut down.
No action is required on your part.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 2017-06-01 16:30
- Due to unexpected problems during the maintenance, the Euler cluster will not be back online today. We will provide further updates tomorrow morning.
- 2017-06-02 10:30
- The Euler login nodes after the recent maintenance are now available.
- Compute nodes will gradually be brought online, starting with the shortest queues.
- 2017-06-02 13:40
- We have opened the 4h and the 24h queues. The Euler system status is set back to fully operational.
- 2017-06-06 8:30
- We have opened the 120h queues.
Please watch this space for updates before and during the maintenance.