DescriptionIntel Parallel Studio is a software development product developed by Intel that facilitates native code development in C++/C and Fortran for parallel computing. Parallel programming enables software programs to take advantage of multi-core processors from Intel and other processor vendors.
Parallel Studio is composed of several component parts, each of which is a collection of capabilities.
- Intel C++ Compiler with OpenMP
- Intel Fortran Compiler with OpenMP
- IDE plug-in integration with Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Debugging via Visual Studio Debugger extensions, GNU Debugger extensions
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP), Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL) and Threading Building Blocks (TBB) libraries, Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel Advisor - specialized performance profiler to optimize vectorization and a thread prototyping system for adding / improving threading.
- Intel VTune Amplifier (formerly VTune Performance Analyzer) is a performance profiler that analyzes hotspots, concurrency and locks-and-waits.
- Intel Inspector improves reliability by identifying memory errors and threading errors.
Available versions (Euler, old software stack)
|Legacy versions||Supported versions||New versions|
|14.0.1, 15.0.0, 16.0.0||220.127.116.11, 17.0.0.098, 2017.0.098, 2017.5, 2018.0, 2018.1|
Environment modules (Euler, old software stack)
|Version||Module load command||Additional modules loaded automatically|
|14.0.1||module load intel/14.0.1|
|15.0.0||module load intel/15.0.0|
|16.0.0||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|18.104.22.168||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|17.0.0.098||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|2017.0.098||module load new intel/2017.0.098|
|2017.5||module load new intel/2017.5|
|2018.0||module load new intel/2018.0|
|2018.1||module load new intel/2018.1|