DescriptionIntel Parallel Studio is a software development product developed by Intel that facilitates native code development in C++/C and Fortran for parallel computing. Parallel programming enables software programs to take advantage of multi-core processors from Intel and other processor vendors.
Parallel Studio is composed of several component parts, each of which is a collection of capabilities.
- Intel C++ Compiler with OpenMP
- Intel Fortran Compiler with OpenMP
- IDE plug-in integration with Visual Studio and Eclipse
- Debugging via Visual Studio Debugger extensions, GNU Debugger extensions
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP), Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL) and Threading Building Blocks (TBB) libraries, Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel Advisor - specialized performance profiler to optimize vectorization and a thread prototyping system for adding / improving threading.
- Intel VTune Amplifier (formerly VTune Performance Analyzer) is a performance profiler that analyzes hotspots, concurrency and locks-and-waits.
- Intel Inspector improves reliability by identifying memory errors and threading errors.
Available versions (Euler, old software stack)
|Legacy versions||Supported versions||New versions|
|14.0.1, 15.0.0, 16.0.0||220.127.116.11, 17.0.0.098, 2017.0.098, 2017.5, 2018.0, 2018.1|
Please note that this page refers to installations from the old software stack. There are two software stacks on Euler. Newer versions of software are found in the new software stack.
Environment modules (Euler, old software stack)
|Version||Module load command||Additional modules loaded automatically|
|14.0.1||module load intel/14.0.1|
|15.0.0||module load intel/15.0.0|
|16.0.0||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|18.104.22.168||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|17.0.0.098||module load new intel/16.0.0|
|2017.0.098||module load new intel/2017.0.098|
|2017.5||module load new intel/2017.5|
|2018.0||module load new intel/2018.0|
|2018.1||module load new intel/2018.1|