Issues with Lustre storage system on Euler (15 October 2019)
Dear Euler users,
Today we were experiencing some issues with the storage system hosting
Both systems may be temporarily inaccessible or very slow in response. All the queues have been inactivated and the system status of Euler has been changed to orange (partially operational). Our storage expert is working on resolving this problem.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- 2019-10-15 15:55
- The Lustre storage system is again responsive, but we are still investigating the problem further.
- 2019-10-16 08:40
- Queues have been activated and we continue to monitor the load of the metadata servers.
- 2019-10-21 15:40
- There is again an issue with the Lustre file system being unresponsive. We have therefore again set the system status of Euler to orange. Our storage expert is working on fixing this issue.
- 2019-10-22 09:40
- Lustre is again responsive.
- 2019-10-22 15:15
- In the early afternoon, there was again an issue with the Lustre file system. By now it should again be responsive.