Welcome to the scientific computing wiki
Helpers and support
- 20 Nov 2023 — Early release of Slurm Jobs WebGUI
- 26 Oct 2023 — New mailing list for Euler related news and announcements: Cluster News
- 23 Aug 2023 — Best Practices:
Some recommendations on how to use the cluster most efficiently, which will reduce the stress on the system and speedup your throughput of jobs by improving your workflow.
- 13 Jun 2023 — Cloud Service for Jupyterhub, RStudio and VSCode on Euler:
We provide several cloud services through Jupyterhub, which allow to run Jupyter, RStudio and VSCode directly on Euler
- 05 Aug 2022 — Transition from LSF to Slurm:
Due to the significant increase in license cost over the past years, we will transition from IBM LSF to Slurm. Please check our LSF to Slurm quick reference.
- 18 Mar 2022 — Using MPI on Euler:
For running MPI jobs on Euler some configuration settings are required, which are documented on this wiki page.
- 17 Feb 2022 — List of publications that mention the HPC clusters of ETH:
On our scicomp wiki, we added a list of publications that reference the HPC clusters of ETH. If you mention the Euler cluster in your publication, then please let us know and we will add your publication to the list
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installations. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler new software stack (see complete list):|
List of recently installed software has been updated on Thu Nov 30 16:50:34 CET 2023