Welcome to ETH Scientific and High Performance Computing Wiki
Helpers and support
- 01 Oct 2021 — The new quick guide for the HPC clusters is now online and linked on the front page of the wiki
- 30 Aug 2021 — Annoucement: Leonhard Open will be integrated into Euler on 14-15 September 2021
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
- 14 Jan 2021 — New account request process for Euler and Leonhard Open:
We are introducing a new automated process for obtaining an account for the HPC clusters of ETH, starting with Leonhard Open and later we also implement the same process on Euler.
- 17 Mar 2020 — COVID-19 — Cluster operation during state of emergency at ETH:
As announced by President Joël Mesot in the evening of March 16 (see email), ETH will be operating in a state of emergency starting today. Most employees are required to work from home.
- 27 Sep 2019 — Script to run a Jupyter notebook interactively in a batch job on Euler or Leonhard Open:
Since Jupyter notebooks are becoming more widely used among the scientific community, the HPC group developed a script that you can run on your local computer. This shell script then starts a Jupyter notebook in a batch job on Euler/Leonhard Open (depending on which cluster you choose) and connects your local browser with it.
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack,see complete list):||Leonhard Open (see complete list):|