Welcome to the scientific computing wiki
Helpers and support
- 19 Dec 2022 — Euler VIII nodes are operational:
We added the new Euler VIII nodes to the cluster. The nodes are in production running short jobs from the 4 hour and 24 hour queue. They will be added to the longer queues at a later stage.
- 08 Nov 2022 — Decommissioning of Euler IV:
All Euler IV nodes have been decommissioned to make room for Euler VIII
- 25 Sep 2022 — ParaView Client-Server configuration available now
- 05 Aug 2022 — Transition from LSF to Slurm:
Due to the significant increase in license cost over the past years, we will transition from IBM LSF to Slurm. Please check our LSF to Slurm quick reference.
- 18 Mar 2022 — Using MPI on Euler:
For running MPI jobs on Euler some configuration settings are required, which are documented on this wiki page.
- 17 Feb 2022 — List of publications that mention the HPC clusters of ETH:
On our scicomp wiki, we added a list of publications that reference the HPC clusters of ETH. If you mention the Euler cluster in your publication, then please let us know and we will add your publication to the list
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack, see complete list):|
List of recently installed software has been updated on Fri Jan 20 16:10:14 CET 2023