Welcome to ETH Scientific and High Performance Computing Wiki
Helpers and support
- 28 Jan 2022 — Change of Ansys license servers
- 25 Jan 2022 — Change of global default for the software stack on Euler :
On Tuesday 1. February 2022, we will change the global default for the software stack that is initialized upon login to the new software stack
- 18 Jan 2022 — Disabling ls color option:
To improve performance/responsiveness on the parallel file systems (/cluster/work/, /cluster/scratch), we disabled the color option of ls to save some overhead in terms of metadata
- 14 Jan 2022 — AlphaFold2 AI for protein folding and databases are now available on Euler
- 09 Dec 2021 — Change of GPU specifiers in the batch system
- 20 Apr 2021 — Script to set a permanent default for software stack initialized on Euler upon login:
On Euler, you can now set the new software stack as a permanent default upon login
- 17 Mar 2020 — COVID-19 — Cluster operation during state of emergency at ETH:
As announced by President Joël Mesot in the evening of March 16 (see email), ETH will be operating in a state of emergency starting today. Most employees are required to work from home.
Most recent software installations
Twenty most recent software installation on each cluster. The list is based on the last modification time of the module files.
|Euler (new software stack,see complete list):|